Tuesday

i got myself 3 tops and 1 bottom!
YAY ;D

i suddenly feel like saying alot of stuff to alot of people
so yeapps, this post is gonna be longggggg!

WANLIN AND CASSANSAN!
i love everyevery thing about the both of you
i love the way we suan each other,laugh our hearts out and just share anything together
i admit i havent exactly been a very good friend sometimes but still you guys still stood by me
wanlin, you will coach me on my maths and although i will make you damn pekcek cause im veryyyy slow, you will still be veryyyy patient
AHA. and you also everytime lend me money ;D
you will always encourage me to studystudystudy. thanks cause w/o this, i prolly wont even touch my books
i love talking to you because you understand!
cassansan, i always make fun of you being blur and dumb but you know i dont really mean them
you're not blur, just innocent and not stupid, but actually cleverer than me luh!
and i love eating with you!
and the things you say or do never fails to make me laugh my ass out
i love your alamama!
YAY
i love you both tonstonstonstonstonstons! ;DD
you two have been greattttttttt friends!

CARIE
dearrrrr curry ;D
you've always been here for you, thanks!
you listen to me talk and i love scolding people for me
dont so emo okay, its not good for health
i love you lahhhhhhhhhhh!

JINGZHI AND SYAZANA
this two baboons!
HAHA
you guys make this past 1 month plus so wonderful lah seriously
wanlin and i have been laughing-out-loud everyday this past month
the way you laugh make us laugh even harder
hehs
i love shopping with the both of you!
acting stupid and everything ;D
i love you girls toooooooo!

ZHIYU AND MANDY
this two always make me laughhhhhhhh!
fishyfishy and mandi =x
HAHA
although we're not exactly that close but yeah, you guys are really fun people to be with!
;DDD
thanks mandy for pei-ing meeee!
mwarrks

LEROY AND JIANRONG
leroyleroy, you're very fun and thanks for always acting along with me
HAHA
jianrong, although you are damnnnnnn irritating at times, i must admit that you are a nice person overall
i like you ( as a friend ) when you are not kaopei ;DD

okay, i think im quite done ;D
happy new year in advance because i'll be going for reunion dinner later on
byeeeeeee

& sorry pig for backing out last min
paiseh!

No comments: