Friday

vandalising ;D

two monkeys!

another one ;D hahahs

chocolate fondue <3>
*drools


today after our lit paper
leroy,wanlin,cassan,taifung&i went to playground ;D
hahahs
yes, again playground
we dont grow up ;D
then later wanlin&cassan went home
leroy,taifung&i went to gym!
go there for about 2 hrs
hees
then went to hougang mall
they ate while i had my fruits
then later i bought a pair of earrings
thank you la leroy, lend me money ;D
hahas
then i walked with leroy then go dear's house ;D
thenthen
i watched because i said so on movieforumz
lol
then went to compass to meet small aunt they all at night
we had swensens lehs!
so nice la
i LOVE the chocolate fondue ;DDD
its fabulous!
then shopped for awhile
went to yakun for drinks
hehs
then second aunt send me home
THANK YOU ;D
and dawn mei passed me my mirror!
very nice
thank you ;D
i loveeeeeee youuuuuu laaaa!

No comments: