Saturday


w
so cute la!

NICE! wanlin's bearbear ;D so sweet la hor that person. tsktsk

<3>
my shop ;P

cassan's, mine, wanlin's

US! i love my patrick! ;DD

AHEMS






leroys chocolate bars

me&wanlin at fareast ;D

so cool ;D

me and wanlin


today went to shop with wanlin and cassan
sorry girls!
i woke up late =/
we headed down to fareast.
walk around~
bought my jeans+shoes+bolster!
ate at LJS
hahas
was raining, so before going fareast we were like walking around taka
after that went to vivo~
wanlin bought her converse shoe
i cannot find my jacket
we went to play water + arcade
then went to kovan to look for jacket
but cannot find
bought bubble tea then went wanlin house for dinner
her family very funny la!
then we ate,laughed,chatted until wanlin's daddy fetched us back
THANK YOU ;D
i lost my ez link card
wthwthwth laaa
and i left my handphone+purse at the arcade
luckily i went back to take
then went we were at kovan stop, cassan asked me if i had my purse
i panic la
went back into the train to look when its actually in my bag
so had to take another train to kovan
=/
dont know what happen to me today laaa
so blurr
hahas
i love girlfriends { wanlin+cassan } <33>

No comments: