Monday


US!
love you girls ;D

handrolls!

chicken mayo salad ;D



wanlin;s super mini skirt ;D

skyride ;D

LUGE!
super cool

TAAADAAA!








today went to sentosa with wanlin,cassan&zhiyu
go until sentosa had the skyride and luge combo for9 bucks
very fun!
then went in the water and suntanned for awhile before going to sakae!
hahas
ate 15 plates ;D
plus many other things la
rained heavily, so i asked for plastic bags to cover up
hehs
then zhiyu&cassan had cup noodles outside 7 eleven
felt so shagged la!
hahas
then we went to bugis to buy present and wanlin wanted to buy her wallet
shopped but cannot find the present so went back to wanlin's house
watched zhong ji yi jia
super lame de
tang yu zhe very handsome!
hahas
then went down to eat at the kopitiam
went back at about 9.30
now here posting ;D

some unpleasant things happened today that kinda ruined my mood
but to my surprise, i didnt break down like how i expected i would
i dont know how you felt when you sent that msg to me
it was kinda of a big blow to me, but at least i know now
i wont say i dont love you anymore because i still do alot
you should know how much you mean to me
its like i lost a huge part of me
but.. i wont shed a tear because big girls dont cry ;D
its just that when the disappointment sets in, i dont know what to think..
i still hope things would go back to what it was despite everything


thanks for everyone who cheered me up
WANLIN,CASSAN,ZHIYU,CURRY,KOR
you guys really make me feel so much better
wanlin, for your bubbly personality & good advice
cassan, for your funny actions and concern
zhiyu, for your super infectious laughter
curry, for your consolation and help every single time i feel down
kor, for being the sponge who keeps absorbing my complains
i feel so lucky to have you all by my side la really ;D
i will hang on and be strong for you all ;DD
I LOVE YOOOOU GUYS!

No comments: