Thursday

i have to say im rather annoyed with adults constantly bugging me to know which school i chose to go. do you really have a need to keep calling me? do you not understand it means fuck off when i dont answer your call for more than 4 times? do you not???????????????????????? ITS REALLY DAMN IRRITATING. the day i first received my results people totally spammed my phone with smses and phone calls. the best part was that while i was on the phone with ONE person, i actually missed THREE calls. woah hello? and its like even days after that im still not being left alone. ( actually there's only one major person im damn annoyed with ). yes, i know you're filthy rich but it doesnt mean you can say " you think your father can afford to send you overseas? ". oi what now? my father is not your brother? pui. i shall not go further because i need to go and bathe alrdy -.- meeting fish later. till then you guys.

p.s. she just asked whether i submitted my choices alrdy anot cause today is the last day. wtfffffffffffff ENOUGH STOP BUGGING ME LIAO LEH!!!!! i really honestly felt like saying " you think i dont know today last day meh? " pfft but that would be really rude wouldnt it? so i can only rant here -.- pssst, its only 7.51am and she has alrdy called for the second time this morning. DO PEOPLE DO NOTHING IN BANKS? you tell me -.-

No comments: