Monday

do you still visit this space?
































































major photospam!!!! im only wearing the same set of clothes for 2 consecutive days is because i stayed over at couz place on sunday and met jz str8 on monday so i didnt change. I AM NOT DIRTY I SWEAR. okay, maybe just a little dirtier than average ;p i luv h2h talks with jz. what would i do without you????????????

i know my blog is boring but dont stop coming here leh :< leave me comments leh!!! its so empty here its as if im talking to air ;(

p.s. i love my dad he always complains bout me spending money like water but still gives it to me when i ask for it. super most awesome <3 i do actually appreciate it.... and my dad just told me : now still got people buy nike one meh? buy adidas better la..... hahah cute.
p.p.s. i've prolly said this a million times but i luv my couz. they're fucking awesome really

2 comments:

Leroy said...

lol..am i good or wad? i leave comments k! :D

and u take your dad for granted huh? lol..and still say he dun like to spend on u..spend on others..hha

Wanling.com said...

HELLO HELLO.

VALERIE YOU GOT DOGGIES?????

cute to the max.. gg:D