Monday

my com is screwed so my baby shall post for me
HAH
okay, today was kinda of a screwed up day
didnt uds a shit about maths i swear (bad enough for me tyvm)
during CME period, mrlee was being especially guailan -.-
he was like : students who never do homework cannot watch movie
BLABLABLA
i tell you i was like pekcek enough and those people who didnt do homework not automatic one please
like get the hell out of the classroom alrdy
PEOPLE WANT TO WATCH LAH
waste my fucking time sia -.-
and otherhalf was telling me that ending not nice mrlee come extra and say what dont want watch can go out also
wahlau, first time i cannot stand him
BAH
anyway, girls arent supposed to be desperados seriously
respect others and yourself
when i say respecting others, i mean NOT being an eyesore
i mean jolly well know your limits
you arent exactly miss singapore you know
plus, being desperate is not enough for you?you mean like you have to add biase-ness to the list
wow, like your list is not long enough mofo
and acting like teacher's dog is like damn p-a-t-h-e-t-i-c
i detests and absolutely loathe two-faced people
i dont like you in the beginning and now you are starting to annoy me THIS MUCH
do your duties well btw, because if not i'll have more things to pick on you about
anyway, i dont give a hoot about cyber bullying
indeed i feel bigger, what can you do?
please by all means tell the teachers baby
im waiting for someone to punish me for my veryvery serious offence ;D

No comments: