Thursday



cheer was veryveryvery succesful you know!
omg, i am like super high now
3F WAS FANTABULOUS. I REPEAT FANTABULOUS!
love you guys really, camp spirit is coming back baby ;D
I LOVE 3F MANY MANY!
we managed to do everything!
and did it well ;D
omgggggg, i was watching the video for prolly 6 times on the bus home and i kept smiling to myself!
great job huaan ;D
he was like the climax of our cheer
HAH
and girls, you guys were.... wow
no suitable word to describe
just reallyreallyreally enthu!
this sense of accomplishment is really amazing lah
im so proud of the girls in my class because we managed to do this in jut 2 days
yes, 2 days so two thumbs up, really ;D
we got into finals and yes, catch us on sports day
yellowyellow dirty fellow ;D

ohyes, i wanna say that sec2 juniors who were present in the hall today were fucking annoying
its understandable to like cheer when you're high
but you guys were bombing here and there for like 1 hr or more
tell you what, 3F EAT UP ALL THE BOMB SO PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP
my god, like stop it alrdy
too much makes it annoying, VERY annoying
maybe i was annoying when i was in sec2 but if i am annoying then they are worst


I WILL UPLOAD THE CHEER VID SOMETIME LATER MAYBE
latest by tmr okay ;D
sorry but my com sucks

No comments: