Thursday

hellos people!
sorry for not updating lately
i was busy plus my keyboard wasnt working so well
hahas
im at dear's house now, so come and post
forgot what happened on monday and tuesday already
so ya, on wednesday went to bugis with pohshen
we went shopping ;D
pohshen dear very steady luhs! i ask her come down then she jiu come down pei me
I SO LOVE YOU ;DD
and later asked my army come down pass me money cause i want to shop
hurhurhur
thankyou ah ;D
then bought 2 tops,went to look for dear after his work and go back to hougang then headed home
yest was dear's birthday!
HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY DEAR!
may you always be happy and silly ;D
you will always daaaaa BEST!
iloveyou!
went to dear's house early in the morning
then went to market to buy food for bbq
choonhua,james,riz,denyce,deonsus,fiona and clique came for dear's bbq!
dear was sad cause of something
aye, dont go think too much okay?
cheerup!
stayed over at dear's house last night
slept at about 2am and woke up at about 10.30
nice to sleep can!
hurhurhur
watched dear play pt and dota just now
so funny la, dear quarrel with a fucking noob
LMAO
dear's gonna go work later so im going to kor's house
he can read my mind that im gonna ask him buy bubble tea for me ;D
hahas!
okay,will post pictures later ;D

No comments: