Wednesday

henry and i made up. we stopped being angry at each other and we've been seeing each other quite frequently. i dont know if he still likes me for that matter. but im glad we're friends again? im such a horrible person but thank you, thank you for liking me even when you have seen all my flaws and weaknesses. and i never thought i'd like you? but i think i kinda do. i dont feel butterflies or fireworks with you. with you its never like that. its this safe feeling that you give me. this concrete and down to earth feeling cuz i've known you for so long and we've built this up from scratch, from being friends. i know that no other guy will ever treat me the way you do. and this time, i'll count my blessings and treat you like how i should have long ago. i hope its not too late.

No comments: