Saturday

i'll never be the same if we ever meet again


omg i was about to type blogger.com just now and i typed stressed.com instead. wtf really very stressed indeed ;<
k.... i've got my PI done HALFWAY.... my CLL essays not done... maths untouched.............. and i still got tuition tmr night reach home confirm chop will sleep immediately. omigoshhhhhhhh CAN I SKIP SCHOOL ON MONDAY THANKS.
oh yes, btw i am officially broke!!!! shopping makes me happy but my wallet is not having it easy.... ohman. something to be happy about.. i changed my phone! woots no more lousy quality phonecalls. fuck china phones
im sorry my blogpost is so incoherent but whatever not that i care. k back to work... or rather chatting online. blah

1 comment:

bren said...

i am mother stressed so many pimplez breaking out >>>: