Tuesday


so drained everyday i dont even feel like stepping out of the house. k had a long good sleep today i luv to snuggle in my bed. srly it feels sooooooooo good. but i get up and rmb i have homework waiting for me and i feel fucked up all over again. bleah. k enough i should stop complaining. performance is next friday! gotta hang in till then and if only some guy there can be more serious bout the whole damn thing, i wont be so pissed. wtf im tired everyone's tired but no one is sleeping except for you. fucking shit.
anyways!!! despite how very sucky life is right now.. there is always some time for gossipping sessions with my babes and checking boys out. woohooooooooo im telling you my new eyecandy is officially cuteness overload ( DO YOU AGREE LIMZHIYU???!!!! ) and he has got the brains, mind you. hee. and of course i know he's off limits. i was just saying okay?! life is too short for everything to be taken so seriously
i need to go back to writing my compo ;<
havin CCA tmr and on wed and on thurs and on friday and on sat. i can do this i can nail it. I CAN.

No comments: