Friday

this space has been pretty dead and my last post was like last last week if im not wrong. sorry! i really dont have like much time on my hands to play with now ;( these few weeks have been supa hectic its like you dont even have time to freakin eat. mad i know!!
  • cca has been pretty awesumz but draining me out BIG TIME. can you imagine staying in school till like 9 plus 3 times a week?
  • school work piling in like dk what. hafta research this and research that tutorial this and that. hatexzxzz
  • ohyes.. income for cny was pretty good! 720 bux from angbaos(Y)
  • won money from gambling too
  • spend almost half on new clothes already ;p
  • saw someone wearing the same top i was wearing the other day. i dont like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • starting tuition next saturday and im almost positive he'll fire me before i fire him
JC life really really really drives you up the wall, but im still really glad i made it into NY ( i dont know how either ). i luv the school, luv my bffs there, luv my classmates ( some ) and hahahahah, couple of eyecandy open for discussion ;p
last last round of visiting this afternoon with couz. collect angbaos $.$. SAY WOOOO

p.s. how can it be possible to like someone in one day and then it takes more than weeks for you to get over it? WHY IN MY WHOLE LIFE DO I ALWAYS LIKE PEOPLE WHO DONT LIKE ME BACK?????????? fml kthxbye

No comments: