Friday


its official man, i suck at pool!!!!!! like majorly sucky. long day out with the girls + leroy. thanks for the treat leroy tan, treat you to lunch when i come back! met up with small aunt for dinner. we wanted to have dinner buffet at swissotel but lazy to travel so settled for sushi tei instead. ordered like sashimi, sashimi salad, tempura, crab fried rice, and some hokkaido hairy crab or whatever you call it. damn madness lor cannot even finish!!! then we headed to MOF for my fav ice cream plus a long H2H talk. i like (:

anw today is major suay day. go everywhere also see people i know!!!! butbutbutbut this totally made me weeuweet..... I SAW DERRICK AT RAFFLES CITY hahahaha he walked like right past me!!!!!!!!!!!! right.in.front.of.my.face!!!!!!! super cute lor i think i might actually like him all over again. awwwww

p.s. ITS NEAR TO 12 AND I AM ACTUALLY GOING OFF TMR MORNING. BUT YOU KNOW WHAT? I HAVENT FINISHED PACKING MY STUFF. FML!!!!!!
p.p.s. received jz's sms all the way from bkk today. heehee i miss you many bitch. WE'VE GOT A DATE WHEN I GET BACK <3
p.p.p.s. leroy tan knows my couz from my dad's side. the one who is a frisbee coach. walaoeh seriously the world is THIS small lor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/edit. ohmygosh i swear im gonna go buy my bag when i come back!!!

No comments: