Friday


everyone is busy lookin around for jobs... except me ;p
my life basically just revolves around MTV.com, youtube, facebook (cafe world ), sleeping, eating and shitting
hahaha no kiddin
but whatever!!!! im super looking forward to genting/TW HK because then i can get my arse outta singapore

godma called and asked me if i'd wanted to do anything with my hair because she had some haircut voucher and anything i did would be for free
i think i was half asleep i actually turned it down
omg brain malfunction much????

ohyes, im getting my influenze jab this coming wednesday
wtfbbq i dont really like the sound of it.......

4 comments:

JZ says, said...

it's not painful AT ALL, don't be such a pussy... cat :p

val said...

you suck biatch ;(

zнιyυ said...

i tht those under 18 cannot take the jab O.O

val said...

i also dont really know what jab is it? lol