Sunday

had tuition in the morning
i skipped it last week and was supposed to have my make up lesson yesterday but it honestly truly slipped my mind
today,tuition teacher was telling me not to play so much and concentrate on my studies, dont spend so much time dating
untrue much(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
i thought she sounded pretty serious leh
man oh man

was clearing up my pile of worksheets and threw heaps of them away
i am eating my watermelon now, i like. its yellow in colour
actually, i am just honestly bored and there is nothing much to do on facebook
maybe i'll go watch my show
i am done with EHB and i wanna see more of suju ;(

anyway, my week is packed
monday and tuesday- back to school
wednesday and thursday- tuition marathon
friday and saturday should be hardcore studying for combined humans and then i'll have tuition on sunday again
how fun

I WANNA CATCH FINAL DESTINATION
anyone with me anot? hmmmm

No comments: