Wednesday

oops did i hear you say fuck?

screwed up science practical
people got curve, i drew straight line graph
people got copper 1 i got copper 2
and i also broke a measuring cylinder and spilt sodium hydroxide all over my table 5 mins into the experiment
am i brilliant or what?
seriously it'll be a miracle if i can pass my practical
who said that combined would be soooo easy huh!!!!!
pfft

and i just cut my leg unintentionally
blood and pus totally oozing out of my wound
mad cool
sure wince like mad when i bathe tmr

i am alllllmoooost done with my chinese compo
still gotta do amaths later
test tmr, again
see, endless things to do
really so little time
it's not helping when people tell me only 70 days left to O's

kay back to chinese
urgh kinda hate it but still gotta do right?
gogogogo!!

No comments: