Tuesday

see how red my face is?( even redder in real life )
i was kinda drunk at that time
really i swear never to drink any alcohol ever.... in the near future at least
i merely had a cup of red wine and i went damn red plus a little throbbing pain in my head
me and my stupid idea to open the bottle of red wine -.-
really suck big time at drinking, remind me to drink fruit punch or something next time okay ^^

anw the girls came to my place tdy ( manman and leelee)
we baked and we keep eating and eating the muffins
heehee we even put red wine inside but no taste leh ;(
made a mess of the chocolate
but overall i thought it was quite yummy leh, rightright?
hahahahaha
slacked in the room and leelee went back and manman went back a little later

i've just finished watching my kang xi lai le
wa i think i laughed out damn loud ;o
really so goddamn funny
okay i shall go do chem worksheet now
2 HOURS OF CHEM TMR
HOLYSHIT.... BORING......................................................................

psssst, i am feeling okay alrdy. really. woot woot ^^V

No comments: