Saturday





hahaha some webcam fun!
anyway!
had an awesome day out yest
the movie uninvited was like damnnnnnn ????
i freaked out big time and mandy keep laughing over there!!!!
wa but damn entertaining ah the girls beside us
THEY HAVE SAME REACTION AS ME
eg " wa so quiet ghost coming out liao!!!!!!" or " wa she want fuck her is it?"
wa damn funny
hehehe
and thank you mandy for pei-ing me go into so many places to look at lappys!!!!

went to courts today to get my pink lappy and i loveee it very much
i am so proud of myself cause i bought this lappy of mine MYSELF USING MY OWN MONEY
met mandy to cut my fringe at twister, buy router and had soup then went to jies house
thanks to uncle kenny who helped me settle my internet connection thingy
phew, if not i go home sure die
I KNOW LIKE NUTS ABOUT COMPUTERS?????
went for crabs at kovan and something happen
damn fucked up
go back to your country ok??? -.-
W, anyway WHO WANNA WEBCAM WITH ME?
i am sucha noob but this is kinda fun
HAHAHAHAH

p.s. I AM SO FLUNKING PRELIMS 1 I SWEAR

No comments: