Saturday

its just my imagination

kay im back from my dental appt!
and im on with braces alrdy
red colour
hehehe!
anyway, it was very suan to keep my mouth open the whole time
and had to stretch here and there
but surprisingly, i didnt feel any pain
i only feel weird because there's something extra in my mouth but no pain at all
yupp, so cool!
my dentist also very friendly
haha
today is 23nov!
2 years later i will be showing you my straight row of teeth
yay!
okay, i go out show ahma my braces alrdy
she damn enthu about it
LOL

/edit
wah sorry ah guys
now my teeth really really very pain alrdy
just now starting not pain now all coming alrdy
i feel my teeth damn suan and tight esp my front tooth
like kena box-ed right in the face
omg
i think if you put steak in front of me i also really dont have appetite
gosh
pain pain pain
it feels so weird when im eating, like cannot feel the food
hmmmmmm

No comments: