Friday

firstly, english paper was alright but wont be scoring,definitely
anyway, really happy that i got the first paper over and done with
phew*
AND THE HALL IS NOT COLD LOR! ( at least from where i was sitting at, it wasnt cold at all i must emphasize this fact )
i was practically perspiring when i was doing my compo
lolol
went to compass after english paper, AND I SAW KOR AT THE INT!
heehee ;D
bused home only to realise there wasnt anyone at home and that i didnt bring my keys
wah best, tio 4d/toto also never so zhun
in the end i went to lee's house cause she say she can shou liu me if not i have to wait outside until late night
thanks leh my ohmygosh
so yupp, went her house started messing around with our hair den camwhoring O.O
amazing right, i know cause i also cannot believe myself
HAHA
then we went to use com and slack and chitchat and went down for dinner and came up to gossip again!
thennnnnn i went home arnd 9.30
never did i thought that i will still be stucked outside my house -.-
still, no one was at home
i waited outside my own houseeeee and i blast my handphone songs and practically stood there and sing song -.- for 2 hrs
greaaaaaaatttttt, sucha enjoyable experience O.O
im feeling goddamn tired now and there's tuition early in the morning tmr followed by lunch with cousins
long day long day, still need to mug for EOYS
its just the start, oh how could i have forgotten this very idiotic fact ;(

(i know i said i wouldnt be blogging but today was just too........... )

No comments: