Saturday

OKAY, so i went to jj's ( lin jun jie ) autograph session today with wanlin,cassan and mandy
met them at woodlands int and had lunch before training to jurong ( IMM )
we took shuttle bus to the mall and went to queue up at arnd say.. 2.30pm when the session would start at arnd 4
so altogether, we stood there for 4 hrs straight
heh
we waited until about 4.30 when JJ came and he sang and everything!
he even designed his own shirt and there was auctions, the highest selling shirt if im not wrong costs like 460?
and jinsha also came ( jr is crazy over her! )
i couldnt really see and had to tiptoe cause im shortie! ( laugh all you want, i dont careee ;P )
they had a duet and everything and finally we managed to get our autographs
didnt have to wait for very long though ;D BUT the security guy was fucking kaopei -.-
I SHALL NOT TALK ABOUT THAT KUKU HERE!
.
.
.
AND SO I SAW JJ UP CLOSE OKAY!
so effing cute i swear ( his dimples are to die for! )
plusssssssss, i shook hands with him and his hands are so warm lahhhh! * meltsssssss *
i hereby declare my love for him pleaseeeeeeee, i couldnt help smiling to myself when i saw him
i was like retard but whatever okay! ( HE IS SO GLAM! )
so yesyes, i love my left hand practically cause he touched it
HAHAHAHA
MUWAAHAHAHAHHA
=x
after getting our autographs we went to eat at kopitiam
we chitchatted and gossiped for quite a long time ( its so fun! loveeeeeeee )
then was quite late alrdy so we trained back and my otherhalf mistook kranji for woodlands station and wanted to alight there
damn funny!
LOL
then i waited for 161 with them and bused home myself
i shall post the vids i got from jr, couldnt take myself cause my phone's cam is screwed la!
so yeah, enjoy okay!
( IM VERY NICE TO SHOW YOU MY BABY SO YOU HAVE TO BE APPRECIATIVE! BAHHHHH )
btwwwww, i still love miuraaaaaa ok ;D
more vids and pics are with cassan, shall upload them when i get them from her ;D
I WANTED TO SAYYY SOMETHING DAMN FUNNY!
I SAW XIAODONG LOOKALIKE TODAY!
and i told wanlin and the rest and they were laughing out loud
LOLLOL
seriously so alike i swear to god!
its like xiaodong in a wig lor!
ISWEARISWEARIDIDNOTLIE!
LOL

No comments: