Friday

i love my cousins cause they are da bombbbbbbb ;D




happy birthday to youuuu
you are born in the zoooo ;D

LOVES!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KOR!
thats my favourite guy cousin for you ;D
may you have a wondeeful birthday kor, and go to the poly course you want okay!
you've always been a very nice kor to me since young and even though you're older than me,
you wont dao me or anything and still always entertain my siao-ness even until now
you and jies are like my real siblingsssss
and yesyesyesyes, i love you guys manymanymany!
heh

celebrated korkor's birthday today
we went to downtown's sakura to eat
yesyes, temptation of fooooddddd
hahas
bought cake for kor and all
im very lazy to elaborate on everything but overall it was fun!
we had fun kup-ing strawberries and smuggling them out =x
and me and jies were shouting damn loud when we were singing birthday song
ki-siao luh us
HURHURHUR
before i went to jies house, was at school for cny deco with cassan and jr
then i bused to jies house with mandy
OHYA, got something damn funny
today syazana was asking royal : you are the older twin right?
royal : yah
syazana : ohh, older by how many seconds?
royal: 2 mins lah, you think my mother machine ah. seconds
LOLOL!
effing funny lah, i was lmao please
HAHAA
im gonna go shopping with cassan,wanlin and jr tmrrrrr ;D
YAY!
will update tmr
byeeeee peepo

No comments: