Monday

had all my test papers back today!
hehs
well, results were not quite what i had expected them to be
i got 4 As and 2 Bs! ;DDDD
maths 35/50
science 30.5/40
history 31/40
geography 28/37
DNT 20/30
chinese 75/110
english 34/45
quite contented
will chiong harder for EOY! ;DD
hehs
bel and currrryyyy score so well luhs
their maths marks make me so envious laaa ;D
but lucky i passed laa ;D
hahahas
hmm, today was going through papers and all
now at dear's house
he's sitting beside me singing lei and going through his chinese letter writing format ;DD
hahahas


today during recess went to look for mr tan
he asked me out for not tucking in my PE shirt on friday after school
-.-
then he said my comb was not allowed in school because it was pointed
double -.-
aye, i cannot be bothered
so just like smile and him and nod my head ;D
lol

yesyes, good luck to dear for MT paper tmr!
jiayoujiayou ;DDDD

No comments: